I’ve never really played a game of would you rather but when I saw the Christmas edition I thought it would be a nice one to start on.
Let’s see if in 20 questions you know more about me…
1. Have to loudly sing the chorus of “Jingle Bells” every time you walk into a room for a week or have to wear a Santa suit to work every day for a week
I’d sing Jingle Bells as you can make up weird lyrics… Jingle bells, Batman smells…
2. Make presents for your family instead of buying them or Make ornaments for your Christmas tree instead of buying them
3. Not celebrate Christmas this year or not celebrate your birthday this year
Bit of a cop-out because I’ve had my birthday but I’d not celebrate my birthday.
4. Have Frosty the Snowman for a friend or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for a friend
Rudolph! Can you imagine how much fun that would be?!
5. Be at home on Christmas and get lots of presents or go to Disneyland for Christmas but not get any presents
Be at home for Christmas, not for the lots of presents but because it’s great to be with my family at Christmas.
6. Eat your cereal with eggnog instead of milk or eat a candy cane sandwich
Candy Cane sandwich, it would be like brushing your teeth surely?
7. Live in a giant gingerbread house or ride on the Polar Express
Ride on the Polar Express!
8. Be allowed to only eat fruit cake for two days or be allowed to only eat candy canes for two days
Probably candy canes because we elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.
9. Write a five-paragraph essay about the meaning of Christmas or solve a page of Christmas-themed math problems
Write a five-paragraph essay (I’m rubbish at maths).
10. Have a nose that glows red like Rudolph’s or have pointy ears like an elf
Pointy elf ears! Can you imagine how cute that’d be?
11. Visit the North Pole or visit Bethlehem
North Pole, it would be so picturesque!
12. Receive socks for Christmas or receive a dictionary for Christmas
Socks but only if they’re fluffy or novelty Christmas ones.
13. Be given £100 for Christmas to buy things for yourself or be given £1000 before Christmas to use to buy gifts for other people
£1000 to buy gifts for others because I love gift giving.
14. Get many small presents for Christmas or get one big present for Christmas
I’d rather one big present.
15. Have a job wrapping presents at the mall or have a job taking pictures of children sitting on Santa’s lap at the mall
Taking the pictures of children meeting Santa (all that magic and excitement is just adorable!)
16. Be one of Santa’s elves or be one of Santa’s reindeer
17. See The Nutcracker or dance in The Nutcracker
See The Nutcracker, unless they want a person who can’t dance…?
18. Spend a day watching Christmas videos or spend a day Christmas shopping at the mall
Watching Christmas videos while shopping online (is that cheating?)
19. Have mistletoe hanging in your bedroom doorway or have a large, decorated Christmas tree in your bedroom doorway
I’d have mistletoe hanging in the bedroom doorway because having a large tree in my way would just get annoying.
20. Have Christmas tree tinsel for hair or have fingernails that light up like Christmas lights
This should be a no brainer, fingernails that light up like Christmas lights?! Get me them now!
So there you have it, my Christmas ‘would you rather’ completed, why don’t you give it a go? Let me know what you think in the comments below!