I blooming love a Q&A, you’ll know that if you’ve seen my Disney Tag. So when I saw the Christmas tag challenge I just had to do it! (I know it should really be a youtube video but I’m gonna do the blog anyway.)
1. Favourite Christmas Movie?
It’s got to be Elf, I do love Love Actually and The Holiday but for me Elf is one I can watch a billion times and quote every line and still be interested in it.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I’m 100% on the nice list this year (at least I hope!)
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
I don’t really have any embarrassing Christmas photo’s but here’s one of me and my dad in our accidental matching jumpers. p.s. yes those are the Grinch Pj leggings…
4. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Not that I remember, it’s usually right before Christmas or right afterwards.
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I like to start my shopping early because if I see something that would be perfect for someone I don’t want to risk forgetting or it running out of stock.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
I’d be in the Nativity, I’d love to meet Mr Poppy! “You’re through to the next round!” “What next round?!” “The Hollywood Round!”
7. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Dancer, Prancer, Rudolph, Blitzen, Comet, Donner, Cupid, Dasher and Vixen (mic drop.)
8. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Traditionally it would be on Christmas eve (total bah humbug on my parents behalf…) but since going to uni I’ve loved putting it up at the beginning of December.
My brothers and I would decorate it but our mum would magically make it better over night.
9. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
This year we have a real one at the front of the house and a fake one inside.
10. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
Be surprised! Although I used to go downstairs on Christmas morning and suss out which were my presents or not.
11. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
Go back to answer 3 for this!
12. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
My boyfriend Nathan (*cringe*)
13. Does your family have a special holiday tradition?
Going out to see the Christmas lights on the houses in the neighbourhood and drinking Mulled wine on Christmas Eve!
14. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I am quite creative with wrapping presents so I definitely take pride in it and find the best wrapping paper for the year – this year I’ve chosen to use paper from Paperchase, it has Dinosaurs with Christmas hats on!
15. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Once, as a joke with my family to thank our neighbours for welcoming us to the neighbourhood.
16. What tops your tree?
A Christmas fairy, it’s pale blue with feathers as it’s skirt.
17. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do make them and I try my hardest to stick to them each year.
18. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
I wish for the happiness of my family and friends.